SOVTEK Bassov Blues Midget Rhythm 'n Blues on Ebay

doomy3

• Members

Does using a stupidly big font increase the potential for selling? It's not like you can see it before you visit the sale or anything. It's like using ALL CAPS... it's just annoying and serves no purpose. Sorry, that is all. :freak:

• Members

Does using a stupidly big font increase the potential for selling? It's not like you can see it before you visit the sale or anything. It's like using ALL CAPS... it's just annoying and serves no purpose. Sorry, that is all.
:freak:

OK, well glad you got that off your chest.

Actually, yes, I have found that it does help out because your ad stands out a little bit more. But I guess I didn't think it was "stupidly big" either :confused:

• Members

OK, well glad you got that off your chest.

Actually, yes, I have found that it does help out because your ad stands out a little bit more. But I guess I didn't think it was "stupidly big" either
:confused:

I apologize, that did come off a little more harsh than intended, I meant it more as constructive cristism with a touch of honest questioning thrown in.

If I was seriously in the market for that amp of course it wouldn't stop me, but for me at least the large font was so annoying that I actually closed the page. I just couldn't read it, it bugged me too much. Try maybe a few slightly smaller fonts or sizes, I'm sure that balance is out there. One thing that I always finds works good is whenever I see an auction that really grabbed me, I right click on the page and choose "View source." Then search for the font and size and color if applicable that they used and "borrow" their ideas.

Archived