Avatar B410 NEO (4ohm) -OR- SWR 12 Stack (8 or 2 ohm)

Ray Salamon

• Members

Me again.

Looking to see which cab I want to keep - the SWR, or my Avatar. So I'm listing both for sell. Once one sells, the other gets taken off the market!

Up first is my SWR 12 stack. A mean ass cab with 4x12's and no horn/tweeter. Old school vibe and tone. Still goes remarkably high with all things considered, but does NOT do the "hi-fi" tone that a cab with a mid driver/horn/tweeter will.

This came to me in 8 ohm version. I re-wired it to 2 ohm (all 4 speakers in parallel) to use with my SVTs. I can keep it at 2 ohm if you want to get the most out of your 2 ohm head with one cab, or I can put it back to 8 ohm so you can pair it up with another cab.

If you have a 2 ohm capabale head though, I don't think you'll need to pair this with anything else. This thing goes loud, deep and is just pure fun to play through.

No pics currently, but I can take some with my cell phone. No other camera available to me at the moment.

All drivers are in pristine condition. No farting on a low B from a SVT running damn near full tilt .

The outside tolex has various little scuffs and marks, but nothing serious at all. The grill is in perfect shape. No rattles or anything from it .

The only real downfall to this cab is it's weight. It's a porker in the 100 lb range. The wheels on it really help with generally carting about, but, when it comes to stairs, it's typically a two person deal (unless it's just a few steps, then I can handle it solo).

I'm going to say this one's $500, and I'll have to look into shipping. I'll probably do $500 shipped if you're East of the Mississippi, and just a few bucks more if you're West of it. If you're Canadian or from AK/HI, we can discuss but I'm sure it'll be mighty expensive to ship. All other international deals need not apply - sorry!

Now for my Avatar. It's the black carpet version, 4 ohm.

Info on these can be found here:

http://avatarspeakers.com/

I bought this about 2 months ago. It has never been outside of my home, never pushed hard. It has maybe 20 hours of very light playing on it. I'm not even sure the speakers have "broken in" yet!

I can take pictures of it with my cell phone if needed. I don't have any other camera available to me at the moment though .

New this would be $487 to your door.

Being that it's like brand new, I'd like to start this at $400 to your door (con

No trades what so ever.

I'm leaning towards selling the SWR more, but I'll let you guys decide which one I sell and which one I keep!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived