Original Ampeg B15 Bass Amp.. $550

SPONGEBOB

• Members

mid 60's B-15 Portaflex.. If you know what it is, you may know they are getting impossible to find in any condition at any price.

Cabinet is solid, tolex pretty beat up as most of these are by now. A clean one just sold on ebay for $1700.

It works well, sounds as beautiful as all these old B-15 amps do, which is why most pro studios have them and would never consider parting with them.

Could use a clean up, and perhaps have the tubes checked etc.. Original CTS speaker with the massive square magnet is intact.

I bought this right, and am selling it right.. REALLY right. $550

This is not the later 1970's model with round knobs, taller cab,blue script and plain tolex. This is an early short cab one with diamond tolex and stove knobs.

There is one caveat to this killer deal.. local pickup.. I can't ship it, just too heavy. I suppose I could bring it to FEDEX Office and have them pro pack it, but it would add $150 or so to the price, making it much less attractive.

I don't have pics up as yet, but can take some and send them if there is any serious interest in this amp. I certainly can sell it locally, but I have a lot of friends here that may be interested, and might know someone in the area that can come here and get it etc. I wanted to offer it here before Craigslist.

email me with any interest..bullet_bob@lycos.com

Archived