GK MB2-500

xOriginalNinjax

• Members

Looking at possibly getting rid of my MB2-500 and maybe getting an MB-Fusion when they come out...

Revision A05, like new (gigged once...otherwise has sat in my apartment on top of my LDS 212/6.5 cab) and in great condition. I have the original box, footswitch, and cable to send off with the amp.

I have a 6ft, Monster Pro 1000 speaker cable I'll sell with the head...if someone WANTS to buy it, add a price onto the head for an offer.

Asking $400+shipping ($15 on average...this amp is only 4 lbs...box weight is like...6...)

These go for $500 new, I know...but if you ask ANYONE when they buy a new one, you have NO clue what revision you get...so you don't know what tone stack, updates, or anything. Sure, you may be fine, but I know A00 (which is apparently still pretty common to get) has a LOT of issues, and then you'd have to wait on GK to get you a replacement for the new amp you JUST bought...yay! So I don't think asking $100 less for something you KNOW what revision it is, and is practically brand-spanking new is out of line.

PM me offers or let me know!

Paypal or cash-in-hand only!

Picture001.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Any basses, tuners, or cabs (or anything EXCEPT the amp pictured) are not included!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived