Fender Deluxe Active Jazz 24

millarddster

• Members

I recently purchased a Fender Deluxe Active Jazz 24, brand new, from on online music company, and have discovered that though it's a great bass, there's a few different models that I'd rather have.

The bass is in absolutely PERFECT condition, and has only been played a few times by myself. Sounds great through my Hartke head (which I also have up for sale, check bass rigs if interested). The biggest point of this bass is it's sound, which I prefer by a LONG shot over a standard issue deluxe active jazz. This bass totes a pair of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders, as well as an active preamp and a "slap" switch for it.

Since buying the bass, I had the cheap plastic nut replaced with a bone model, cut by a local luthier, as well as having the first 5 frets re-pressed. It plays like a dream, and has a brand spanking new set of Rotosound Swing bass roundwounds on it.

I'd like to get $600 for the bass, but I'm open to trades/partial trades and other offers. Please feel free to send me a private message if you'd like pictures or to make an offer. I did not receive a case with the bass, but I will include a nice backpack style gigbag from a local music store.

Thanks for looking!

• Members

I forgot that my email doesn't take kindly to attachments, so I'll just post photos here. Please forgive my lack of expertise with a camera. :confused:

Manufactured in Korea, and noticeably so. Neck quality is much better than Mexi models.

Also, I forgot to mention that Dunlop straplocks have already been installed on this bass.

Lastly, I'd be willing to ship the bass for free if I can get payment by 5/19, as I've got a line on a local bass that I'd like to exploit.

Archived