FT G&l l2000 Tribute Premium translucient orange/amber

duff84

• Members

might regret this one day but right now, this baby is just not geting played the amount of time it deserves. so it needs a good home.

this is a newer model, swamp ash body, american electronics. rosewood fretboard. the previous owner, Horse, had the edges of the the fretboard rolled like on a standard mia precision. the frets are dressed so this baby plays like a dream. currently strung with ti jazz flatwounds. but like always, im willing to swap for something else if prefered. nice low action right now, the nut width is 1.75, but don't let that fool you its fairly thin front to back so its quite comfortable to play. one thing to note is, that horse also installed a second string retainer, between the a and d strings. other then that its in great condition. no major dings, or scratchs. comes with a ritter gig bag, or possibly a hardcase for the right deal. if you would like any more info, or are interested then please email me at ice_cube747@hotmail.com, or you can pm me, although ive had issues with that in the past, ill be glad to answer any questions.

as far as trades, go im really looking for something with a humbucker. kinda like a sub stingray, or sterling, maybe even a real stingray plus cash on my end. maybe a nice jazz bass, or a schecter/spector/warwick kinda bass, you get the picture. im pretty open to anything really, so if interested don't hesitate to offer.

pictures

dscf1016wn3.jpg

dscf1017xs3.jpg

dscf1018ay2.jpg

dscf1024fc6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived