FS/FT: US Lakland Bob Glaub - Unique (and like new!)

mister_peabody

• Members

I have decided to repost this bass (I have closed the other thread) because someone has brought to my attention one of the trade options I had listed, but the person would prefer a sale as opposed to a trade. Since the bass he is offering has been on my GAS list for several years, I'm going to give it a shot.

Below is a link to the original thread....

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2267233

Here is the Reader's Digest version...

I have a US Lakland Bob Glaub I custom ordered a little over a year ago. It has a Jazz taper neck (1.5" nut with MOP blocks and binding) in a custom Cherry Sunburst finish. When you check the Lakland website, Cherry Sunburst is not one of the finish options listed for the US Glaub. I always loved this color, so I contacted the folks at Lakland to see if they would be willing to create one. Their response....no problem. This is the result.....

This is a beautiful one-of-a-kind bass that plays like a dream and sounds unbelievable. It is in mint condition (could pass for new) and has only left my house a couple of times. It comes with the standard Lakland white hard case.

The trade options are still open, but now I am adding a sale option. Price is $2000 shipped to the lower 48...payment via PayPal.To duplicate this bass with current pricing, I'm guessing the price would be around $3200 (MSRP - 30%)....and probably be an 8-10 month wait. This very unique bass is like new and can be yours without the wait.

I anxiously await your PM or e-mail.. peabody59@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived