F.S./T. : Ken Smith BSR6EG Elite. Cocobolo Beauty!!

Danny R

• Members

Yep :rolleyes:

I'm dumb, I know I can't handle 6 strings as well as I'd like but I keep getting them anyway :facepalm:

I just got this amazing bass, it's one of the best basses I've owned. I played it last night and it sounded awesome (thru my Bergantino HT-322 and WT-550). I did a solo and I messed up, the high C string got in the way..... Maybe I need to practice my 6 string chops or maybe I'm getting old!!

BSR6EG Elite series, Cocobolo top and back, Walnut core with Maple laminates. 5 pc Maple/Walnut neck and Ebony board. Series/Parallel switches, nice Maple knobs. Low, LOW action. Signature Smith sound is included :D

I'm looking for a 5 string bass of the same caliber like a BSR5EG Elite, Black Tiger, Roscoe or MTD +/- cash. The value is around $3800 so please, no silly offers ;)I'm not in a hurry to trade it/sell it. If you want to buy it lets talk!

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking.

SmithBSR6EGElite.jpg

SmithBSR6EGElite1.jpg

SmithBSR6EGElite2.jpg

SmithBSR6EGElite4.jpg

SmithBSR6EGElite6.jpg

SmithBSR6EGElite5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Nope.

It didn't last too long. I have a nice BSR5GN upgraded with the 5 pc body wings. Basically an Elite without the price tag :) Figured Walnut, Maple, Mahogany core, Maple & figured Walnut back. 5 pc maple/Purpleheart neck and ebony board. I might sell it but I'll need at least $3200 plus shipping in my paypal account ;) I'm only considering selling it because I want to fund a Black Tiger Elite!

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Still available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Frank!!!

They're both gone now. The 5 string Smith lasted less than 1 day!! I'm getting a very special Smith.....

I lke your bass! I'm selling a Fender combo on the CL to fund a PS3, our 360 got the red ring of death thing.......

Archived