Wtf???

• Members

Originally posted by wheresgrant3

:mad:
I Just spent $35 on a Roland sustain/damper pedal and the data cord is 3 ft long. Connected to the synth on the top tier of my Ulimate Aphex stand it doesn't even touch the floor.

Oh, the stupidity of Roland!
:rolleyes:

Back to the store!

Ha ha -

Was it one of those little square jobbies that Roland makes, Grant?

I have two of those (for some reason, the model no. DP-2 comes to mind?) for my drum machine - one for Start/Stop and the other for Fills. However, the cords on those suckers are really, really long!

For my main sustain pedal for my Ensoniq KS-32 weighted 'board/MIDI controller, I use the most excellent Korg damper (sustain) pedal - Model No. DS-1H. Has a solid base and a metal "tongue" - the actual pedal part, that you step on. Much like a piano.

Paid about 65 bucks for it, but have decided it's worth every penny!

:D:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by GigMan

Ha ha -

Was it one of those little square jobbies that Roland makes, Grant?

I have two of those (for some reason, the model no. DP-2 comes to mind?) for my drum machine - one for Start/Stop and the other for Fills. However, the cords on those suckers are really, really long!

For my main sustain pedal for my Ensoniq KS-32 weighted 'board/MIDI controller, I use the most excellent Korg damper (sustain) pedal - Model No. DS-1H. Has a solid base and a metal "tongue" - the actual pedal part, that you step on. Much like a piano.

Paid about 65 bucks for it, but have decided it's worth every penny!

:D:cool:

Hey Gigger,

I think the one I bought is the DP-2. It has a metal tonque, a continous send data switch and a 1 inch cord:mad: . It's obvious that this is a damper pedal aned made for someone who is sitting down, however you think for the price they would give a little more than three feet. ARRRgh!!!!

I really just need one of those square little jobbies that Zzzzsounds sells for $15. Back to the store I go.

Hey... 12 hours to gig time. If you leave now you've only have to wait around 10 1/2 hours. I'll catch you next time, maybe. :D

Archived