1974 MXR phase 90/other vintage effects

SPONGEBOB

• Members

Its in very good working cond.. very rare 1st year unit/script logo/Bud box Phase 90...,,Real nice shape cosmetically, a few nicks here and there and a few chips off the paint, but overall is better than most that are this old.. NO issues... These are in the $300 range on ebay now on a daily basis for beat up ones, and one in exc. shape just sold for $611.. I know what they are worth... I would like to trade for a used Deluxe Memory Man reissue and $150.. will consider other good analog delays including older DOD units plus cash...Also will consider any old Ibanez multi units like UE 300,303 etc, plus cash.. also would consider a good used modern phase shifter and cash...

I also have an old Ibanez UE 405 in exc. working condition...made by Maxon.. has analog delay, analog sterep chorus, Compressor and parametric EQ.. a warm wonderful sounding all analog unit... will consider reasonable cash/trade deals..

also have one of the BEST clean boost pedals ever made,, a DOD Bi Fet FX 10 ... read the user reviews .. a REMARKABLE clean boost on a par with ANY boost unit made by anyone.. I am in NO rush to get rid of this fine unit, I just have no use for a clean boost with my style of music these days.... made in USA.it is in dead mint cond in original box... I think it is about 15 years old, and was NEVER used...original $64.95 price tag still on box...will swap it or accept fair offers.... email with interest on any of this gear....bob

Archived