Lots of gear for sale: Ibanez, Dano, Boss, Dunlop, others

DrCreep

• Members

an engagement ring?

what happened to your ex g/f??

just kidding.

Yeah, I just want rid of it. I learned a hard lesson there, and (now I can say) I'm better off for it.

nerol1st,

I agree those tube kings are nice pedals, but I have waaay too many dirt pedals. I kinda hate to get rid of it, just because of what it is... it could make someone a nice piece of gear though. And quite honestly, the only thing keeping it from being NOS is the fact that the box is open and I've played it exactly twice.

Thanks for the bumps and replies... have a good weekend.

Doc

• Members

Vox is gone. I've lost contact with the person interested in the TS9DX, so I guess it's back up for grabs.

Make some offers if you're interested in anything. I'm getting to the point where I'm more interested in getting some of this stuff gone that I am getting what it's worth.

I'm also now interested in a H&K Rotosphere for a possible trade. Maybe the VTwin straight up? Just an idea.

Doc

Doc

• Members

I just re-arranged the OP a bit to organize it. Added the SCO and lowered some prices.

Still looking for trades. Still hoping to sell what I don't need anymore. Make some offers if you're interested.. I'll make good deals for more than one item.

Thanks

Doc

Archived