MARSHALL SHREDMASTER GREAT COND

sdresdre

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Does it have the original battery cover still?

If so I'd consider trading you my mint condition Analogman Sun Face NKT 275 with the original box, bag, manual and all the misc. box candy
:thu:

pedals2007.jpg

it DOES have the battery plate. no trades please :freak:

• Members

sdresdre, since you apparently know that Shredmasters are selling for $200-$225...why not simply quote a price that you'll accept instead of playing the make me an game....

Za? Simmer down. All I said was no low-ballers. The ones on ebay sell for more than 250 and many of they ARE NOT mint. They are missing battery covers etc. I'm just seeing if someone wants it on here first. Hence the posting in the 'gear for sale' part of HC.

Guest Anonymous

I've got one too. Missing battery cover, felt pad, and a little scratched up. It's in my van somewhere. I'll be selling that if I ever clean out my van. Or I'll tell you what. Anyone that comes and cleans out my van and washes it can have it. Deal?

• Members

I've got one too. Missing battery cover, felt pad, and a little scratched up. It's in my van somewhere. I'll be selling that if I ever clean out my van. Or I'll tell you what. Anyone that comes and cleans out my van and washes it can have it. Deal?

you do that.

• Members

I'm in! Location?

Guest Anonymous

You should probably buy the other guys. With gas prices these days, you would spend more in gas to come to Tallahassee Fl and clean my van.

Archived