4 cheap pedals (fuzz, dist, pitch, comp) & 3 cheap guitars

thriftyshirt

• Members

I just made an impulse purchase and need to move some stuff FAST.

My camera is taking a dump right now, so all I've got are crappy jitterey pics. I may be able to get better ones later if I can borrow a camera, if you really want some let me know.

Pedullz.jpg

Peavey "Hot Foot" Distortion: $OLD

Danelectro "Shift Daddy": $HOLD

Danelectro "Fab Tone": $OLD

Vesta Fire (rareish 80's Japanese) 5 Knob Compressor: $SOLD (this thing is AWESOME, I just don't use a comp ever :cry: )

Close up of the Vesta Fire Comp:

VESTAFIRE.jpg

Guitars:

yamahaegv1.jpg

Yamahaegv2.jpg

Yamaha EGV, bright yellow. Unknown aftermarket pups. Its wired a little weird, in position 2 its really thin and twangy (out of phase?) and in position 4 there's a mid-boost. Positions 1, 3, and 5 are normal strat type tones. There are two small chips through the paint, both smaller than the circumference of a pencil eraser; one on the lower bout, the other on the backside of the upper horn. There is a very slight discoloration on the bridge pickup cover. Other than these minor things, it looks and feels like new.

If anyone is seriously interested, I'll do my best to borrow a camera and get better pics.

Price: $90, and we'll split actual FedEx shipping (which should be about $30 depending on where you're at).

Also:

PIC_0040.jpg

PIC_0042.jpg

PIC_0043.jpg

This is a very rare Ibanez AXF75 full hollowbody electric That is NOW SOLD

Finally, I have a 90's Squier Strat in need of some TLC. It is black with white pickguard. The neck has lots of dirty finger marks, and there are some discolorations on the body. However, it is playable, all pickups work, and it does hold tune as well as can be expected for a Squire. Great for a beater guitar, or a place to practice wiring. With a little clean up and some TLC, could be a great beginner's instrument.

Sorry, no pics. I may be able to get some later if I can borrow a camera that actually works instead of my POS. :(

Price: $70 shipped.

Feel free to PM.

I've got tons of references too. :wave:

Paypal preferred.

Archived