Boss SD 1 Superoverdrive & Fender Chrom. Pedal tuner

Mykie

• Members

2 pedals up for sale,

1 is a Boss SD 1 Superoverdrive, Classic OD pedal if you play guitar then you likely don't need me to tell you about it,I used it for a little gain and high end boost on top of my amp gain for solos ,harmonics etc. i also used it at times on my clean channel just to get a dirty little crunch sound,these are great pedals,Many uses.this is one is good used shape a few scratches etc. velcro on back where it was attached in my pedal board,pots and inputs are in great shape and I always gave them a squirt of contact cleaner every month or so, so no noises,scratchiness etc. looking for $25 +$5 S&H to the US.Pic can be seen below.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r162/Boot2TheCool/Picturezzz045.jpg

Also have a Fender PT-10 chromatic tuner pedal.Great tuner,true bypass for silence when tuning onstage,chromatic so you can tune to any tuning your heart desires.Like the boss in good used conditon,May have a scratch here or there but functions perfectly.Velcro on bottom etc. Pic below looking for $25 +$5 S&H US.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r162/Boot2TheCool/Picturezzz044.jpg

I'm negotiable on prices within reason, (Ie dont pm and offer me like $10 lol,) Just thought i'd try selling here as eBays fees are getting way out of hand.

• Members

Tuner is sold and shipped to Verence,thanks again bro :), Snoman wish I'd have ran into you a couple months ago when I was gassing for a Monkey,but I went all rackmount/digi and have no need for any analog OD's anymore thus my riddance of the SD-1.I've been so curious about them Monkey's for such a long time I did think about it...

bluedream sorry can't do it for $25 shipped after ship and insurance that would make my net like $16 or $17 on the SD-1 I'd be better off giving it away than selling that cheap.Don't blame ya' for the lowball though I'm the same way.

Archived