ElectroHarmonix Germanium Overdrive pedal for sale or trade

Music Calgary

• Members

I have an ElectroHarmonix Germanium Overdrive pedal for sale or trade. I paid $150 for it in June and only used it twice -- $100 with box, warranty card, etc.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ELHGERMANIUMOD

Demoed on YouTube:

Sounds awesome if you like authentic vintage sound. It's studio quality sonically, not some cheap pedal. If you like the sound of the Chandler Germanium series gear you'll like this. Easy to dial up awesome vintage tones for both bass and guitar.

Also very good at adding responsiveness to cheap amps. Put this pedal in front of any beat up old crap and it at least allows to dial up something unembarrasing. I'm amazed at how great it makes this little 15W Fender Champ sound...

Great for anything from SRV and Hendrix to Lenny Kravitz...

This pedal has a unique dial which allows you to control the voltage, combined with the BIAS dial one can actually dial up envelope type effects. So in addition to that thick Germanium sound it also also you to get some speciality effects no other pedal seems to get. For example I used it to make my guitar sound like a clav for Stevie Wonder Superstitious and everyone was asking me later how I got that sound.

If you need a quality pedal which imparts a high quality "warm" vintage color to your input this is a good choice. Metal chassis, well built.

Archived