Sunsetcarcrash's FS/FT List (ONGOING)

Sunsetcarcrash

• Members

Sunset doesn't get on here everyday. I don't think you guys are going to have any problems, but give him a minute
:thu:

well, i checked his profile and it said he was on yesterday, its been 1 week since i paid him and still have NO tracking number and still NO pedal!!! i think he just stole my $90.

i ordered a pedal 3 days ago from another guy and he gave me a tracking number AND i received the pedal today, he shipped it from NY too and im CA... i have done other trades and i know it does not take more than 4 days to receive a pedal through the mail. :facepalm:

so SUNSETCARCRASH just give me my $90 back please, i dont even want the pedal anymore

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
well, i checked his profile and it said he was on yesterday, its been 1 week since i paid him and still have NO tracking number and still NO pedal!!! i think he just stole my $90.

i ordered a pedal 3 days ago from another guy and he gave me a tracking number AND i received the pedal today, he shipped it from NY too and im CA... i have done other trades and i know it does not take more than 4 days to receive a pedal through the mail.
:facepalm:

so SUNSETCARCRASH just give me my $90 back please, i dont even want the pedal anymore

That sucks im was thinking of buying his BM but not after this.. Yea should only take 4 to 5 days from east to west via USPS..

• Members

i ordered a pedal 3 days ago from another guy and he gave me a tracking number AND i received the pedal today, he shipped it from NY too and im CA... i have done other trades and i know it does not take more than 4 days to receive a pedal through the mail.
:facepalm:

Since I dealt with Sunset (that was MONTHS ago) he's had one other instance where it took him a while to get a pedal to somebody.

Long story short, he got called out, a few people came to his defense, but it still took him a while to get the pedal there.

Moral of the story: I don't think he's a thief. That doesn't make him a great guy to deal with (it's obvious that he's inconsistent and takes his time) but I don't think he's going to outright steal your stuff. I wouldn't deal with him again, if I were you, though.

• Members

For me personally, I don't really care how long it takes as long as I am kept in the loop. Correspondence has been minimal to none. I understand life happens at all times and you can't always make everyone happy, but if you are selling things online, it's crucial to at least maintain a level of communication to keep the transaction as smooth as possible. Just my $0.02USD. I did get a PM saying it was sent out, although it hasn't been delivered just yet.

• Members

Since I dealt with Sunset (that was MONTHS ago) he's had one other instance where it took him a while to get a pedal to somebody.

Long story short, he got called out, a few people came to his defense, but it still took him a while to get the pedal there.

Moral of the story: I don't think he's a thief. That doesn't make him a great guy to deal with (it's obvious that he's inconsistent and takes his time) but I don't think he's going to outright steal your stuff. I wouldn't deal with him again, if I were you, though.

I actually tried to buy the deadhorse from him a while back, and I never got it. He did end up refunding me the money though after a week and a half or so, but I ended up loosing Paypal fees over it.

Good communication with him the whole time though, even though it didn't work out how I would have liked.

• Members
I bought a whammy off of him about a month ago and it never showed up. He sent me my money back on nov 5th and it is still pending in paypal...
:idk:

Why do people advertise {censored} for sale and once payed decide not to ship it but refund your money after weeks. Good luck hopefully you'll get your money.

Archived