HELP me sell the fantom x r

chick korea

• Members

I think Chick is raely Terry Gilliam having a good laugh at us...

...*hint* -guys, do another Monty Python movie before another of you dies... like Micheal Palin freezing to death on one of his pole to pole adventures.
The world NEEDS you!

(hell, if Cleese is too busy, do it without him)

Thanks for the years of laughter... i thought Brazil was brilliant.

Peace

• Members

I was actually looking at the Fantom XR manual...on paper, the thing looks like a steal, really. It seems like it would be a damn fine sampler if you'd like it to be. Plenty of onboard waveforms and plenty of room for expansion. It doesn't look terribly painful to edit, maybe a bit on the slow side, but not too bad. Upon closer inspection, it's synthesis capabilities aren't that bad, either. I'm a mod matrix junkie, and naturally I'm disappointed in that department, but in terms of dedicated routing, it's not lacking. I could definitely see grabbing one for B&B in a few years, if used prices are already in the 900 range...

• Members
Originally posted by Analog Kid

Hmnnn... would the address on the packing label look like this?

Guys.. M m. please?!

Scuybfan on HC

Unitde States

Realy really

(careful, expansive synth eqipmnat)

FED-X: please excuse my shipping lable... I'm seeking spiritual mediation and dont have the time to label a package corce..recaily, mnnn, mnn? ^

Dont hate

LOL! :D

• Members

superb AK,
we really need to organize a Chick fan club.....I'm in!

Originally posted by chick korea

do you have any tips to help me sell it at a about 1350 price range ..

Here's my tip -
If you put it on Ebay, make sure someone else types your details and address.

I wonder how long it takes Chick to log in to here or Ebay?
It must take about 30 attempts to get his username and password right

CICH KORIA......invalid login or password ".....damn!!........."
CICK CORIA.......invalid login or password "...iIjoles!...."
CHIK KROEA...invalid login or password ".....damn........."
CKICH KORRA......invalid login or password "...iIjoles!...."
CHICK KEROA........invalid login or password ".....damn........."
CHIK CAREER.......invalid login or password "...iIjoles!...."

• Members

Originally posted by oddbods finger

CICH KORIA......
invalid login or password
".....damn........."

CICK CORIA.......
".....damn........."

CHIK KROEA...
".....damn........."

CKICH KORRA......
".....damn........."

CHICK KEROA........
".....damn........."

CHIK CAREER.......
".....damn........."

LOL! Make one of them "iIjoles!" and we

• Members

Chick, I vacillate between pity and disdain when you post. These guys that constantly throw stabs at you are an intelligient, articulate and merciless bunch. Surely you know this by now.

But through it all, I get a sense that most of them maintain a good sense of decency and integrity, and to that end, why would they take the time to scheme ways to sell this item at a price that they would not attempt to sell it themselves.

These are the subtle shadings of human character and interaction that don't need translating from a different language. Hence, I am continually left with the feeling that you just don't get it. And that is a feeling that resonates very soundly with musicians. Kind of like the player in your band who doesn't practice, doesn't listen, shows up late, and wants to get paid the same as you. Eventually they are marginalized.

They've tried to tell you in so many flavors. LISTEN!

• Members

superb AK,

Here's my tip -

Oh man, that is funny... :D

But don't forget, Chick has to type very fast (is says so in his Sig.)! :p ... so that could explain all his typos.

• Members

haha.. brutal.. yet funny. hope u don't take those jokes personally. I'm an international guy myself here, personally, I'm offended when people say my english is good and I have no accent and {censored}. Then they ask how long I've been in the states bla bla bla. What importance is it to comment on that? So if you're not offended by these jokes, you're one cool dude.

Anyway, I would cop that for $900. Why? Because I saw on ebay that sellers were selling for 1080-1100ish range for new. I'd say that 900 would be a good used price if I bought mine at the 1080 range an resell it. Now of course chick bought it at 1400-ish.. so I guess that's for you to think about again...

• Members
Originally posted by manisedap

haha.. brutal.. yet funny. hope u don't take those jokes personally. I'm an international guy myself here, personally, I'm offended when people say my english is good and I have no accent and {censored}. Then they ask how long I've been in the states bla bla bla. What importance is it to comment on that? So if you're not offended by these jokes, you're one cool dude.

Anyway, I would cop that for $900. Why? Because I saw on ebay that sellers were selling for 1080-1100ish range for new. I'd say that 900 would be a good used price if I bought mine at the 1080 range an resell it. Now of course chick bought it at 1400-ish.. so I guess that's for you to think about again...

Manis (is that your name, your band name, or what, btw?)

I respect you "international guys" - anyone who can speak + comprehend more than 1 language, it's impressive.

But why are you offended when folks comment that you have no accent, how long in states, etc... ?? The "importance" is that there are folks that have been in the U.S. for years + years yet never lose their accent from their country of origin...

:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by GigMan

Manis (is that your name, your band name, or what, btw?)

I respect you "international guys" - anyone who can speak + comprehend more than 1 language, it's impressive.

But why are you offended when folks comment that you have no accent, how long in states, etc... ?? The "importance" is that there are folks that have been in the U.S. for years + years yet never lose their accent from their country of origin...

:cool:

It's a band name.

It's just seems uncool and insensitive for me and really of no importance to comment on it. So if a guy with english being his second language speak fluently, then he's commented well on it and if being bad, then joked on. I mean, I had an Australian friend and I couldn't understand him.. he was saying "spoon" in a very weird way and I kept asking "sorry, what?" Oh and he's a white australian if that's of some importance haha.

I don't mind the joking on it tho. Just when I have job interviews, or when asking questions for directions etc. It's kinda like "oooh look at this asian dude, he speaks good english, impressive" Kinda gets to me, I'm sure nobody means harm on it so I brush it off.

So where's Chick? I'm up for business here.

• Members

superb AK,

Here's my tip -

I wonder how long it takes Chick to log in to here or Ebay?

It must take about 30 attempts to get his username and password right

CICH KORIA......
".....damn!!........."

CICK CORIA.......
"...iIjoles!...."

CHIK KROEA...
".....damn........."

CKICH KORRA......
"...iIjoles!...."

CHICK KEROA........
".....damn........."

CHIK CAREER.......
"...iIjoles!...."

!!!!!OHMMANTHATOOFUNNY!!!!!!:eek::D

• Members

This just in:

Mexican Druglord discovers amatuer musician using computer.

"Yeah, he broke in and was gettin' 5 minute snatches of typing, but I busted him."

The Druglord is asking 1300 American dollars ransom, or a Casio Wk-3000 for the trade of one "Korean Girl".

More to come...

• Members
Originally posted by GregCh

The XR is a great module.

Chick makes a lot of noise about the XR

and Roland but his issue is 95 % learning curve. He is getting lots of great advice and instruction at Fantomized, if Chick chooses to accept it.

Yea i nkow tha fantom x r is a cool rack that is why i got it ..still it has some bugs , and etc......that dont help...( i think all of the preasure they had to put the product on the market before it was finish)

im trying to sell it but still i m trying to make the best of it ....
because there is also a possibility that i will play with a fantom x 8
looks great !!! nice nice nice lcd...

that is why i ask a lot of questions .... ( but i do read the manual )

i thank the good people at the fantom forum...

this Guy Art ( the maker of the web page and moderator is really doing his Job...( i persoanllly take 95 % if his time ).... lol...

but have invited him to come and eat lobster her one mexico...

:):D

Archived