Name your price .... within reason.

zombiecpm

• Members

TC electronic classic sustain/parametric eq

mxr blowtorch bass distortion minty Possible sale pending....

keeley katana boost, minty

maxon distortion master

ebs octabass

ibanez sb-7 bass synth pedal

way huge swollen pickle, minty basically nib w/ way huge buttons!

Boss bass eq

Boss DD-7

Ok, so I know I said name your price. Well, do that, but please don't low ball me. I enjoy doing business here way more than craigslist or egay. For example, this weekend, I posted some of these items on my local craigslist. 39 emails later, not one completed sale, I talked with some of the most derelict idiots I've ever had the misfortune to speak to, severe low ball offers, trades for a broken motorcycle, etc..... Please hcf, let's help each other out here. I'll give offers a chance until Friday, if nothing sounds good, I'm going to overdraw my debit card and get a case of 1.75 liter black velvet bottles, a loaf of bread, some chopped ham, and go live under a bridge.

Update. I didn't have to move under the bridge afterall, but times are still tough, and I'm still getting rid of awesome pedals I don't really want to get rid of. Be gentle, slow hands.

• Members

i think the thing has been USED to {censored}... not USED TO {censored}.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And, after I looked at the pictures, it's not even that bad. It's bad, but fully functional. It doesn't want to ride on any "metro" boards.

pm in 2 seconds on the ada , sold. Sorry.

Archived