BOSS GT-8 Effects Processor/Pedalboard

Guitarj8

• Members

I am selling my Boss GT-8 Effects Pedalboard/Processor. It is in immaculate condition, but has been gigged with. I will also provide a pedalboard case and can throw in an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal JR (goes for $100 on MC) and a Boss FS-5L latching footswitch (goes for $30on MC) if buyer is interested for $25

ASKING PRICE: NEGOTIABLE - EMAIL YOUR OFFER

Below is information from musicians friend on the GT-8:

The Boss GT-8 Guitar Effects Processor features a revolutionary dynamic sensitivity switching mode that switches between two effects. You can play in one amp model/effects patch when picking lightly and automatically switch into another configuration when you pick hard. Dual modeling engines let you layer and pan different amp models together. Seamless program change lets delays and 'verbs decay naturally when you switch channels.

46 amp models each have a solo mode for instant access to an optimized hi-gain soloing sound. 200 preset patches and 140 user patches give you miles of depth while an intuitive layout like that of the GT-6 keeps it all manageable.

44 effects types include compressors, reverbs, choruses, EQs, wah models, noise gates, and anything else you can imagine

• Members

I would be throwing in over $100 worth of added pedals and a case with it. I have seen them go on craigslist and ebay for $300 plus shipping for just themselves. Im not in any rush, but I do appreciate the advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived