Ebay listing of the day!!

wheresgrant3

• Members

Horse The Band-Selling MS2000b

Hi dummies. I am selling my famed keyboard, the Korg MS2000B, because I have no money and it is an extra one. I picked up this beautiful piece of technology on tour in England promptly after I completely destroyed my old MS2000 by plugging it into a wall. It started to smoke.

This keyboard works perfectly, it is freaking awesome. It is freshly cleaned on the inside by a professional. It cost $230 to get it cleaned for you guys.

So, I Erik of HORSE the band, used THIS keyboard for the next 60 days of our world tour. It has played shows in and been loved by citizens of 5 countries, the USA, UK, Germany, Belgium, and France. It has many pieces of my and others' DNA on it also. This keyboard is a legacy which I am very sad to part with.

OK so it makes cool noises. This is the only keyboard that makes noises that you hear in our songs. I have tried a lot of other freaking bullcrap. It doesn't work.

This keyboard has a yellow sticker on it that someone in England put on it. It doesn't say anything on the sticker, it is just a sticker that is yellow. It looks cool. You can take it off if you want.

The keyboard has 8 banks of sounds with 16 sounds each. That means is has 128 sounds. You can download sounds off the internet if you are smart. It also has a built in plug you can stick a microphone into if you want so the microphone points right at your face. Then you say words into the mic and the keyboard changes them to the note you are holding down. That is called a vocoder retard. It has over 10 of those Vocoder noises. Some make you sound like a robot, some make you even sound like a lightning storm!

Then there are about 50 knobs on the keyboard. I don't know what all of them do, but there is a freaking cool arpeggiator (one of the best I have seen with good real time controls) also you can detune and tweak any sound in infinity ways. That is why the keyboard is so cool, because you never run out of stuff to do. And this models an analog synth, which is something special from the past. It sounds like one, but even thicker and better, and it is digital, so it won't break like a piece of crap from the 70s. Also moogs are dumb.

I will give you the power supply for this keyboard and the microphone and the instruction manual, the power supply is cool because it works better than the Korg one, it is from a Jaguar video game system. I got it in new York because the power supply that it came with was from England. The plugs are a different shape there.

I also had this keyboard freshly cleaned on the inside. The inside is totally clean, there are new contacts in it. I just spent $230 to make the keyboard all perfect. The outside is pretty much mint too. A little bit sweaty, but no grime, no scrapes, no scratches.

The real reason to buy this keyboard is because my spirit lives in it. It has been through a lot with me and the other members of HORSE the band. The other keyboards fro sale are being sold by fat degenerates who work at Guitar Center and do not have a spirit. Buying their Korg will make you a worse musician because they touched it and they are fat and were wearing their flames silk clubbing shirt while they were touching it. My keyboard gets touched by hot girls that are freaking hot every night that I play it. They flirt with me when I am done and lick my sweat off the keys. This keyboard literally has been touched by over 500 hot girls from like 30 states and probably 15 countries of origin. The fat guy's keyboard has never been touched by a woman.

You pay for shipping and can decide how packaged you want this to keep it safe. I don't freaking care I will ship this anywhere as long as I get your money first. Money order or paypal

Email me if you have a question but if it is a stupid one I can't guarantee I will answer it. Like I said it comes with the power supply, instruction manual, and microphone soaringquail@asssnake.com

I love all of you but I love my keyboard more, if you are not going to provide a good home for it you can forget about this.

The picture is of me playing the keyboard in Pittsburgh, PA. Nathan peed into someone's mouth at this show shortly before or after this picture was taken.

Archived