FS: Catalinbread WIIO (Unopened, Untouched)

Guitar Josh

• Members

ah wait just seen this:

guess i wont buy after all i'll just SIGN THE PETITION AND GET A WIIO WHEN ITS FULLY RELEASED

What is your point? Besides being a world class jackass, of course. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just putting it out for sale. People will pay what they want for it. They can buy it now, they can wait, they can do whatever they want.

GTFO of my thread. This is a serious sale for serious people.

• Members

What is your point? Besides being a world class jackass, of course. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just putting it out for sale. People will pay what they want for it. They can buy it now, they can wait, they can do whatever they want.

Ok, lets me serious then.

Put it up on eBay and get like $800... cry baby:thu:

• Members

Ok, lets me serious then.

Put it up on eBay and get like $800... cry baby:thu:

I'm not the one being the crybaby...that would be the guy who won't buy because at some point maybe potentially in the unknown future Nic will make more.

I'm just trying to sell a damn pedal, which you children make ridiculously difficult. :facepalm:

I'm not asking for $800, I'm just asking for folks to make offers, which I may take. I don't think it's crazy to ask for a bit of a premium on a HTF pedal...it happens EVERY DAY on this board, ebay, CL, TGP, etc. Why all of you are getting so ridiculous over the WIIO is totally and completely stupid.

I do appreciate the free bump though.

• Members

serious.jpg

• Members

You know that guy, so late to the party, that he busts through the door with a six pack of wine coolers only to find out that everyone's already three sheets to the wind and paired up for serious sloppy sex? Well, that's not you.

You're the guy that shows up the next morning when everyone's bleary-eyed, slowly realizing what they've done, and deciding whether they are to be ashamed or proud.

In other words, GTFO of a hype-fest if you're too dumb to realize this sort of (WAY too belated) SPAM thread will inevitably fail. Especially when the OP is a snarky piss-ant.

:wave:

• Members

Pedmands for the win.

No one most every other gear forum thinks this place is a total joke. You can't even make a simple FS thread without all of you self-important idiots coming in here and picking a fight, making stupid soapbox postings, or trying like hell to sound clever instead of outright retarded.

50% of the postings in the FS are best offer posts. I don't understand why I am getting such a hard time for doing the same thing.

If someone would simply make a reasonable offer you might be surprised what I'd take for it. But go right on trying to look like some internet hero, making poorly conceived analogies and unintelligent musings. Then go back to your pathetic lives.

Archived