OT: for NFL Fans...

GigMan

• Members

Did anyone see the Colts vs. Ravens last night - Sunday night?

The Ravens defense was amazing, they actually looked like they literally dancing around on the field, they kept changing up their positions as Peyton Manning was counting off the plays for the Colts.

What was even more amazing was that Peyton seemed to react to the Raven's shifts and reconfigurations + was calling out audibles to change up the offensive plays - like, on the spot!

I thought it was really a top-notch game - top-form all around.

:)

• Members

I didn't get a chance to see that game, but that's just the kind of quarterback he is. I could definitely see him winning a Super Bowl or two. I'm glad the Colts won. Tony Dungy is one heck of a great coach.

My Steelers won a nail-biter against the Giants!!!

GO STEELERS!!

Tuck

• Members

As a life long Steeler fan, I'm lovin it. That's the breathing room we need to compensate for any lose we have in the next two weeks. Baltimore this week and Buffalo next week. Neither team is going to lay down, and with the injuries the Steelers have and the need to rest players before the playoffs, my hat's off to Miami.

Mike T.

• Members

Miami won't get it, but they deserve alot of credit for overcoming the many roadblocks this season to get a couple wins. Outside of some QB woeful mistakes (like the kind that sunk NE last nite), the Dolphins haven't been playing bad football since interim coach Bates came on board. Watching Ricky Williams on 60 minutes Sunday nite made me ill, what an idiot. He has no remorse for being so irresponsible and thoughtless towards the Dophins organization and the game of football in general. What a punk.

• Members

Originally posted by Miket156

As a life long Steeler fan, I'm lovin it. That's the breathing room we need to compensate for any lose we have in the next two weeks.... my hat's off to Miami.

Mike T.

No wonder...I coudnt believe it. Brady literally threw that game away. Twice.

Good on Miami for being able to take advantage of those gifts. But, I watched the replays and kept thinking.." What the f#ck is this guy thinking?":eek:

• Members

I think a lot of hats went off for Miami last night - it was fun to see them pull it out at the end.

I like Tony Dungy too - too bad he took off for a team of his own - our defense has never been the same. Should be an interesting game on friday - Green Bay and the Vikings are both playing like they don't want it.

Archived