PRICE DROPS - Maxon OD820, Option 5 Destination Rotation Single, Modded MT-2, Zoom PD

fliprose

• Members

SOLD!!!! Thanks Kevin! PRICE DROP! Maxon OD820 Overdrive Pro - BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH POWER SUPPLY - This pedal sells new for $217.50 plus shipping. This is new.

Option 5 Destination Rotation Single - Original Version with internal trimpot for speed - excellent condition, original somewhat battered box, 24v power supply - awesome rotary sound. Get this one cheaper than the others you see - $150 shipped

PRICE DROP!!! Marshaboogie Mod Metal Zone MT-2 - This was purchased new for $160 from a company called Diecast Electronics (NOT a homemade mod). Still like new in box with papers, a bit of velcro. Called Marshaboogie because it has a switch where on one side, Marshall tones, on the other, Mesa rectified tones. I'll be honest, the toggle switch doesn't seem to do as advertised, adds a fuller sound and bigger bottom, but the overall mods on the medal are excellent, makes it MUCH BETTER than the original. Great sounding distortion pedal. $65 shipped.

PRICE DROP - Zoom PD-1 Power Drive - Rare to find - you know of Zoom as the maker of cheap multi-effects units but they did make a few highly acclaimed pedals. This was made to be a Klon Centaur clone, both in looks and sound. Maybe it doesn't exactly replicate the Klon but read the reviews, they are excellent. This pedal is mint, no velcro, no box, but like new. Hard to find. $65 shipped

Will always consider trades but cash is king!

One thing I WOULD consider trading for is a digital delay - I just traded my DD-3 - want something with tap tempo please, not a Echo Park though.

Costless "payment owed" paypal or you cover the 3%.

Thanks!

Archived