various pedals for sale or trade

hosebeast

• Members

Some of the pictures suck. Sorry, I had to use my phone. I'll consider all offers, but i'm really trying to grip a Headrush E1 or E2 and/or a Line 6 DL-4. Maybe even another Boss DD-20. My most coveted pedal is a whammy II. I've seen them on here quite a few times, but people treat them as if they're better or more important than the current models, when that's certainly not the case. If you have one, I want it! I'm also interested in Devi Ever/Death By Audio everything, as well as reverbs, ring modulators, octave stuff etc. I do noise stuff, so whatever can help me in that realm is appreciated.

All pedals will be shipped using some method offered by the USPS.

Boss OC-3 NEW IN BOX / $115 shipped - Purchased on the 20th of January. I already have an OC-2 and an EHX Octave Multiplexor, I just figured I could use it for the poly setting, but upon plugging it in for about 30 minutes of jamming, I didn't turn it on once. If I don't get a bite on this before the 29th, I'm going to return it. I just figure if someone is going to buy one anyway, I could just trade/sell it to them on here instead. It's good for board bonding guys!

Octave.jpg

LINE 6 TAP TREMOLO IN BOX / $85 shipped - Got this guy a few months back, but most certainly don't use it enough to justify keeping it. As cliche as that sounds, it's a common occurrence with my gear purchases. I guess the only pedals that I ever really give a {censored} about are delay, fuzz, octave, reverb or synth/filter stuff. I just found out that it has been discontinued, and there aren't a lot of them out there. Anyway, grip it!

4128505.jpg

LINE SIX LIQUA FLANGE / $55 shipped - This is a totally underrated flange pedal. It has tons of options, my favorite being the weird arpeggiator function. I've owned it for a few months now, and it, along with all of these pedals, is in mint condition. Does not come with the box.

Liqua-Flange.jpg

DANELECTRO SITAR SWAMI WITH ORIGINAL BOX / $95 shipped - Got this pedal right after they discontinued it thinking I could make some cool textures with it, but it didn't work for me. I guess it's pretty coveted, and it does some cool stuff. Think of a fuzzed-out flange/swell sound that gets loud enough to hurt you. Pretty biff pedal if i do say so myself.

(Stock Picture)

DSC_1338_2.jpg

Hopefully somebody has some of the stuff that I'm after. If not, like I said I'll consider all offers to buy these pedals outright. Thanks in advance!

• Members

Rules require that you post prices.

i posted the things for which i am interested in trading. it's completely unnecessary to come into my thread and act like i did something wrong. i also said i'd entertain all cash offers. mainly, though, i'm trying to obtain the things i posted above, specifically the whammy 2. i really, really want one of those more than anything in the world.

i guess i will post some ballpark prices though, just incase someone really wants to buy it and has nothing that i want.

• Members

So it turns out this guy is lying even more. He said he couldn't send me back my IOD because he had already shipped it out to someone in another trade, yet I just received a message from someone on Harmony Central saying he offered them the IOD...

So he even lied about not having the pedal. Wow dude, really?

i had closed a deal with someone, but they rescinded after seeing your posts. pretty stupid and it's accomplishing nothing.

• Members

Wow, I almost just closed a deal with him.

He was all
:blah:
over how much he wanted one of my pedals in his emails.

It was pretty entertaining really.

shoegazer guy? yeah, i do want one really bad. you're the person that rescinded. again, pretty stupid, as you're completely, 100% removed from the situation i have with this other guy.

• Members

I don't even get why this guy is still arguing with me about this.

You sent me a {censored}ed up pedal without the box you said you'd ship it with, and wont send me my pedal back after I told you I'd gladly send you yours. AND you're frantically trying to find someone else to trade with.

• Members

stop {censored}ing exaggerating and making me out to look like i'm the absolute worst person in the world. you didn't even mention any "{censored}ed up" crap until AFTER i refused to trade you back. it's the principle of the matter man. you jerked me around for a week before we even went through with it, and now, i think that you're just not pleased with your side of the deal, so you want me to trade you back. THAT is {censored}ed. if there really is scratchyness, it's a minor, minor problem. like i said in all of my messages to you, that pedal was completely flawless the day that i mailed it out to you. it sounded great. if you know even the tiniest little itty bit about guitar pedal maintenance, then you'd know if anything, it probably has a dirty pot. it's as simple as opening it up and wiping it off. if it persists, then the absolute WORST CASE SCENARIO would be that there's a short in the wire that connects the pot. in THAT case, all you have to do is re-solder the wire. literally man, literally in the amount of time it takes you to think of and then type out one of these posts or rude message to me, you could have this done and have a rare, discontinued pedal that you could sell for like, $300. i would be tickled to death if i was in that situation, because all i'm left with now is a mediocre, overpriced overdrive that a lot of people like for some reason, while you COULD BE laughing all the way to the bank. instead, you're exaggerating, straight up LYING and diminishing my reputation on multiple boards because you hold this delusional opinion that i in some way ripped you off. it's {censored}ing stupid and it's extremely exhausting trying to convince people that i'm not a {censored}head just because some LA chud bath made some posts on a message board. seriously, i offered to BUY a pedal from someone, and at first they refused to sell it to me solely because of things you have said. what is that? someone who is completely removed from your little fit feeling the need to involve themselves in the situation. just stop, think for a second that you have the upper hand here, and let it go. re-solder the wire (if there really IS a problem. i'm willing to bet money that it's fine) and be done with it.

• Members

So I initiated fixing all of this {censored} with echos, and we have since traded back and both of us have received our stuff back. i feel like a turd, and the pedal actually DOES have scratchy volume pot. i guess i just need to re-solder the wire or put a new wire on it all-together. echos, like i said in our messages, i'm really sorry man, and i'm even more sorry that i doubted the issue you told me about.

hope this didn't damper my reputation too badly, because i love it here and wish to continue trading/buying/selling gear on here until i die. we have a great community here, and i apologize to everybody on the board for being so difficult through this whole ordeal.

Archived