OT: Open Jam forum

ApolloBoy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Kirumamoru

Heh heh heh.... Wow, Mike, you must have been a real pain in the @$$ to warrant such immortalization....

Kiru

to say the least:D now its coming around to bit him now that he got booted outta OJ and hids here

• Members

Originally posted by Mike51

Appolloo boy you may want to delete this thread before the sex deprived losers from Open Jam start showing up and stinkig up the joint.

So you want to end the topic before someone calls you on the douche that you are. Maybe you can copy and paste something for old times sake. How about a review of Radiohead or some lame ass Flaming Lips crap?

In all honesty Mike, I can't really say that I miss your "contributions". Although with you around I never had to open another browser window to read anything at the CNN site.

I also don't buy for a second that you posted all the c & p crap just to be annoying. On the rare occasion that you actually posted your own thoughts, you were annoying enough.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=c%26p%27er&r=f

• Members

Originally posted by mloker

to say the least:D now its coming around to bit him now that he got booted outta OJ and hids here

In all fairness, Mike has contributed a fair amount to this forum... more bad than good, I'd estimate. He does, however, have a serious problem with Mac hatred... that much hatred in a guy just isn't healthy, he's gonna have heart problems.

Kiru

• Members

yeah it was a pure right wing forum. Then I came in and refuted most of their B.S.

right wing liars were held accountable for the minsinformation they posted.

They didnt like that so much
:(

No..The AP refuted alot of it. You just happened to find the article.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=c%26p%27er&r=f

• Members

Originally posted by Kirumamoru

In all fairness, Mike has contributed a fair amount to this forum... more bad than good, I'd estimate. He does, however, have a serious problem with Mac hatred... that much hatred in a guy just isn't healthy, he's gonna have heart problems.

Kiru

I'm glad that you have better luck with him than we did.

Does his taste in music still suck?;):D

• Members

I am a recovering Open Jammer. Most of my posts came from there. I used to just copy and paste political stuf to annoy others. Then I got bored of it.

Too bad you didn't get bored of it as fast as the rest of us.

• Members

yeah it was a pure right wing forum. Then I came in and refuted most of their B.S.

right wing liars were held accountable for the minsinformation they posted.

They didnt like that so much
:(

You didn't refute diddly. You demonstrated that you were incapable of original thought. You either cut and pasted nonsense as if you had some obsessive/compulsive disorder or insulted people. You great overestimate your contribution,

• Members

""

Does his taste in music still suck?""

This coming from the guy who said Mr. Roboto era Styx was the best band of all time?

First of all if I had said that (which I never did) I would've said it. Not c & p'd an article from Rolling Stone. By the way, I like that Belle and Sebastian quote in your sig.....I actually did download some of the stuff you recommended. After hearing that it made me think Radiohead did'nt quite suck as much I thought.

By the way.........BOBA JFET..............Cool moniker, and I'm not being sarcastic.:)

• Members

Originally posted by Crypticscott

First of all if I had said that (which I never did)
I
would've said it. Not c & p'd an article from Rolling Stone. By the way, I like that Belle and Sebastian quote in your sig.....I actually did download some of the stuff you recommended. After hearing that it made me think Radiohead did'nt quite suck as much I thought.

By the way.........BOBA JFET..............Cool moniker, and I'm not being sarcastic.
:)

I figured that you probably did say that in a joking manner, and it went right over Mike51's head. :D

I remember that happening a lot with him.

• Members

Originally posted by Guitar Joe

I figured that you probably did say that in a joking manner, and it went right over Mike51's head.
:D

I remember that happening a lot with him.

I probably did say that. I get drunk alot and post.

Last night I was talking about how I wanted to stab Courtney Love with a trident.

Archived