MEGASPAM (Strymon/Way Huge/Vintage MXR)

Aaron SS

• Members

IMGP4167.jpg

Strymon Brigadier - Near mint condition with box/sticker. It's a Strymon, enough said. $OLD

IMGP4158.jpg

Way Huge Fat Sandwich - Near mint condition, includes additional flush mount screws. Extremely versatile distortion pedal made with lots of options. $85

IMGP4161.jpg

Alesis Philtre - Near mint condition, includes power supply. Lots of cool quirky sounds to be had in this one. $45

IMGP4182.jpg

Vintage MXR Distortion + - Circa 1979 with original box. Has seen better days but still works like a champ. The jacks could probably be replaced but I'm leaving it as is to maintain the vintage integrity, if you'd like me to swap out the jacks I can do so for $5 more. Only selling as I think someone could get a lot more use out of it than me. $85

IMGP4169.jpg

Nick Greer Gold Nugget - Excellent condition 2 channel overdrive pedal. $135

Next up are a few pedals I made using top quality components and tidy internal wiring. Specs include : Powdercoated Enclosures, Neutrik Jacks, True Bypass Switches, DC Jacks (only), and Alpha Pots. Almost all of these were the result of me just wanting to build as much as I can and get a hands on appreciation for what goes into circuits and to see what I could learn from them. Some of the photos are a bit blown out but these pedals look incredible in person and gutshots are available for ALL of them but they are absolutely as clean as can be.

IMGP4164.jpg

Tap Tempo Tremolo - Sparkle Blue Powdercoat. Full specs can be found here http://musicpcb.com/pcbs/tap-tempo-tremolo/ but basically it's a SUPER versatile trem with 8 different waveforms, subdivisions, and tap tempo. The LED also flashes in time with the rate. $OLD

IMGP4170.jpg

Green Big Muff - Candy Green Powdercoat. My favorite Muff, sounds massive and has a huge range. Really love using this for the Black Keys sound TRADED

IMGP4172.jpg

Hot Cake - Candy Apple Red Powdercoat. Slightly modified the pot values for a more usable range but spot on otherwise. Really dynamic overdrive/distortion that LOVES my tele, I've heard they are great with Voxes as well. I have another that I'm keeping for sure. $105

IMGP4175.jpg

Sonic Titan - Tubescreamer Green Powdercoat. Power amp style distortion that has a huge range from light ovedriven tones to much heavier distortion sounds with everything in between. The tonestack has been modified slightly from the original to be MUCH more usable. $OLD

IMGP4177.jpg

Stone Gray Distortion - Translucent Black Powdercoat. Massive distortion with a TON of mids and highs. This thing cuts like a knife and lets you hear every nuance of your picking. $OLD

Prices are shipped and paypal gifted (though it's ok if you'd rather not use that, however I would ask that you cover paypal fees). I might be interested in trades, try me via PM but I don't have much in mind at the moment. Keep an eye out...more to come.

Archived