'97 Fulltone Fulldrive 2 "Alien Head" Comp Cut version very clean and RARE!

Bobby D

• Members

this is a pretty rare early version of the Fulldrive 2, with the enigmatic "alien head" graphic on the inside -- and most likely a "star" on the outside label, but it's obscured by velcro....

1997 was the first year for the Fulldrive 2 to get the pull "comp cut" feature, and this still has the "vintage voicing" - it predates the flat mids and other updates.

my favorite fulldrive was my silver box version from 1995 with the label printer graphics -- and out of all the later Fulldrives i have ever had, this one sounds more like that earlier silver box model than any of them.

it has that big warm sound that really reminds me a lot of the Klon in some ways, but dirtier.

the last one of these '97 Fulldrives with the Alien Head went for $279 on ebay.

$200 shipped and paypalled to any USA members, $20 extra for international.

this pedal is VERY clean for a 15 year old pedal! damn, these things are almost vintage. i feel old....:eek::eek::eek:

this is AS GOOD or BETTER than many overdrives that cost twice the $$$ or more, and the "alien head" models only appeared for a couple of years.....it's a great sounding OD as well as a great investment, as this pedal WILL go up in value, just as the older silverbox models have.

full1.jpg

full3.jpg

full2.jpg

Archived