FS: Eventide / Mad Professor / Fulltone / T1M / Custom Pedals / Misc

Aaron SS

• Members

IMGP4295.jpg

Eventide Timefactor - Near mint condition with original box and power supply. $OLD

IMGP4321.jpg

Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion - Near mint with original box and manual. Has a few blemishes, most notably one on the left side of the footswitch, nothing major though. $135

IMGP4298.jpg

Fulltone Catalyst - Near mint condition, light scuffing on the sides. $120

IMGP4296.jpg

Aux Switch For Eventide ____Factor Pedals - Brand new, allows for extended control of the Factor pedals, a must IMO. $OLD ($30 if purchased with the Timefactor)

IMGP4319.jpg

Line 6 M9 Double Preset Switch - Brand new, allows you to toggle between 2 different sets of parameters within each effect block on the M9. $35

IMGP4300.jpg

T1M Favorite Switch For Strymon Pedals - Near mint. $OLD

Custom Pedals: All of the following is brand new, made by me using top quality components (Powdercoated Enclosures, Neutrik Jacks, Alpha Pots, True Bypass Switching, and very clean internal wiring) I can provide gutshots of every custom pedal if requested.

IMGP4302.jpg

DAM Meathead Clone - Brand new in Purple Sparkle enclosure with axial style components and a switch for standard and pseudo (my interpretation) "dark" meathead versions. Massive sounding fuzz. $105

IMGP4307.jpg

DAM Red Rooster Clone - Brand new in Red Sparkle enclosure with axial style components, carbon comp resistors, and a CV7112 Germanium Transistor (one of the best you can buy). Basically it's a really nice Rangemaster circuit with a tone control. $130

IMGP4313.jpg

Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800 Clone - Brand new in Red Flame Translucent (the photograph doesn't show the flame but it's extremely nice in person). In my opinion this is the best marshall in a box, JTM to JCM800 with everything in between. $OLD

Prices are firm/shipped/paypal gifted (please add the fees if you're not comfortable with the gift option). Unfortunately I need the cash for other ventures so I'm not interested in any sort of trades. Later today I'll be adding the following : BJFE/Fromel Folk Fuzz Kit Build (#72/100) , Way Huge Fat Sandwich, and a Nick Greer Gold Nugget - PM me if you're interested.

Archived