FS: Mad Professor / Fulltone / Pedaltrain / Misc.

Aaron SS

• Members

IMGP4321.jpg

Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion - Near mint with original box and manual. Has a few blemishes, most notably one on the left side of the footswitch, nothing major though. $135

IMGP4298.jpg

Fulltone Catalyst - Near mint condition, light scuffing on the sides. $120

IMGP4475.jpg

IMGP4476.jpg

Pedaltrain Mini - Near mint condition (maybe a few small blemishes, nothing worth mentioning really though) with Locking Input/Output Jacks and original case. $OLD and I can solder on input and output cables for an additional $OLD a piece on top of that.

IMGP4462.jpg

Next up are a few pedals I made using top quality components and tidy internal wiring. Specs include : Powdercoated Enclosures, Neutrik Jacks, True Bypass Switches, DC Jacks (only), and Alpha Pots. Almost all of these were the result of me just wanting to build as much as I can and get a hands on appreciation for what goes into circuits and to see what I could learn from them. Some of the photos don't do these justice but these pedals look incredible in person and gutshots are available for ALL of them but they are absolutely as clean as can be.

Echobase Delay - Delay project from MusicPCB.com , details here : http://musicpcb.com/pcbs/echo-base-delay/ . Basically it's a very analog/tape sounding digital delay with delay time, delay mix, repeats, mod depth, and mod speed controls. It also has toggles for trails on/off and clean signal kill which allows for zero clean modulation sounds like chorus and pseudo ring mod. Tons of versatility and one of my favorite delays. $175

IMGP4466.jpg

Modified RAT with Original LM308 Chip - My take on a rat with added clipping option for even more tonal versatility. $135

IMGP4464.jpg

Logan 5 Ring Mod - Logan 5 Ring Mod project from CapsNSuch (no longer online) in a tiny enclosure. It has controls for speed and volume, lots of fun sounds to be had and can fit just about anywhere on your pedalboard. $90

IMGP4468.jpg

SBEQ CLONE - Clone of the BJF SBEQ. Specs are taken from a deconstructed SBEQ though I make no claim that it's exact, if you want the real thing then I'd recommend buying it because if this clone is any inclination then it would be well worth the money. Very sweet sounding EQ that doesn't take over your tone so much as it respectfully refines it. $135

Prices are firm/shipped/paypal gifted (I can provide 100's of references over about 5 different forums). Unfortunately I need the cash for other ventures so I'm not interested in any sort of trades. PM me if you're interested.

Archived