Geiger Counter, TC SCF, Fromel Lush, couple DIY builds

NITEFLY182

• Members

WMD Geiger Counter Civilian Issue. Includes box and manual. This small version has some really cool sounds built in and is wayyyyyyy easier to navigate and get consistent sounds than its bigger brother. $150 shipped

c70272b0.jpg

TC SCF. Includes box and manual. I modified this pedal neatly and cleanly to work from an 18VDC power supply instead of the stock AC cable, which has been removed. Now its easier to fit on a pedalboard and the sound is completely the same. Works 100% as original. $200 shipped

626edd59.jpg

Fromel Lush #16. This pedal sounds awesome and the stereo sounds are extremely... lush. Go figure. Has Fromel's cool distressed looking finish. $200 shipped

50c0b40c.jpg

Mystery fuzz pedal. I received this in the mail as part of a secret santa from another forum IIRC. Inside there is a board for a GGG green ringer and a piece of perf with another fuzz circuit on it. Sounds sort of like a wolf computer or something similar maybe. Very cool sounding pedal with two nice sounding circuits. $80 shipped

d2452e77.jpg

This pedal is sort of like a tamer fuzz factory. I built it with transistors that I selected to avoid the oscillation of a normal fuzz factory in an attempt to get some tamer sounds out of the circuit. It does some huge fuzz tones and also does a wide variety of interesting splattery gated tones. Not as ear piercing as a stock fuzz factory. Its fun to play and might make you play differently than you otherwise would. Includes led and DC jack $100 shipped

f67ebc8c.jpg

DIY Mosfet boost. This is an exact copy down to the vero board layout, pot, and transistor of a ZVex SHO. It is what it is. Has a fancy 1950s Dakaware knob on it too $70 shipped

d1e46428.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived