FT EHX Flanger Hoax

sxyryan

• Members

Update: Sorry about this guys/gals, despite some very tasty offers, I've had kind of a rig meltdown this last week and a half or so. It's looking like I am going to have to try and sell the thing outright. My main gigging amp went down on me last week, then yesterday I went to a jam with some buddies and my backup was dead on arrival. My main one was probably due for a checkup, but I was hoping to wait a little after the holiday and build up some cash for it, and my other one died totally out of the blue.

I'm going to say $100 cash local pickup and 120 P/p'd and shipped within the continental US. Sorry guys, I'm just as disappointed, as I've been going nuts on trying new effects lately, and this is going to slow me way down. PM if you are out of the US or something, and I will work with you on a price.

This price will hold throughout the weekend, then Monday or so it will probably go to Ebay. Thanks all.

I picked this up a few weeks ago, and it works great. It has some wear, some marks from tape goo, and no box. Includes the power supply, however.

If you are the kind of person who hates when the knobs on your effects move around in transport, then this one is for you. The pots are all crazy tight and smooth. It allows you to keep your settings and make very tiny/precise changes.

It doesn't really do anything for me personally. Some cool sounds in this box but it doesn't fit into my sound so much, and it a little too subtle for my tastes.

Looking for a straight trade only. I'm into odd effects. I'm pretty set on delays and fuzzes, and wahs. Offer me other stuff. I love EHX stuff and boutique stuff.

I also need a Boss PSA adaptor for a Boss RE20 I have, so throwing one of those into a deal will certainly sweeten it.

Edit:
A quick picture. I used a flash to show its wear, and doesn't look that bad in person.

241117_10151216999067911_280105953_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Le Bump. Here is some stuff I want, or to give you an idea of what I'm into lately.

I'm always looking for new/odd sounds as I'm kind of a shoegaze fanatic when I play by myself, and more of a traditionalist when I play out.

Digitech Whammy, Odd fuzzes (no standard muff/octavia/fuzz face/ etc. stuff), an EHX Ravish Sitar, an EHX Cathedral Reverb, Boss RT20, ZVEX Vexter Sonar, EHX Polychorus...

These are in no real order, and aren't set in stone. I'd prefer not to add cash but let me know if you want to work something out.

Archived