now this is kinda cool. drum machine circle. haha

zone_ahead

• Members

Originally posted by Sinner6

hey zone ahead-

how are doing man?

Still rocking the px-7 and revolution....how do you like the combo?

i'm doing pretty good man. got kind of a "promotion" or something at work so i've been trying to play nice and stay off the internet when i'm on the clock. so, my HC time has been diminished some.

yeah, still rockin the px-7 for sure. i've added the vintage and xlead roms to it. it's seriously become my main compositional tool. it fits what i want to do almost perfectly.

and the revolution - man, it's just plain {censored}ing fun. one of those i can just tweak for hours.

took me a little while to get the px-7 and revolution to sound good in the same mix as the revolution is really in your face - just real thick, but i've got them to start playing nice with each other. i'm hoping to maybe start using the two and a couple others things for some live pa action. still trying to get up the courage. but it's coming.

how's things on your neck of the woods? any new toys to speak of?

• Members

Could be interesting & kewl if done right. As in several peeps playing their drum machies by hand individually together like reg drum circle but useing electronic drum machines instead. Which of course means no syncing up, just normal on the fly by hand ability to play with other drumers.

• Members

Originally posted by Darkstorm

Could be interesting & kewl if done right. As in several peeps playing their drum machies by hand individually together like reg drum circle but useing electronic drum machines instead. Which of course means no syncing up, just normal on the fly by hand ability to play with other drumers.

Yeah, or having a

Archived