1971 Gibson Gold Top Les Paul Deluxe OHSC

thefishingline

• Members

This auction is for a very collectible 1971 Gold Top Les Paul Original electric guitar with original case and mini humbucker original pick ups. This guitar was purchased in 1971 and has only had one owner prior to me. On a scale of 1-10 it would be an easy conservative 9. Only small amount of use wear I hope the pictures show. Just a little blemishes in the finish on backside of neck. The stop tail piece and the string saddle have been replaced with Gibson factory parts. The original pieces that were on the guitar will be included with it though so you can see why they were replaced and do with them whatever you would like. There is some slight checking...There are also extra Gibson Vintage strings included. The frets are in excellent shape and all original. Everything else is also original on this guitar verified by a Long Island nd natinally known luthier. The pots are original and have never been touched. The original hard case is also included and is in excellent shape all the way around. The serial number is 960717 and shows up pretty well in the picture I hope. This guitar was taken care of very well and played on very little. It was bought mostly as an investment but I have a more vintage piece coming so this has to go... This is not a cheap guitar and any garage sale people don't bother contacting me please...this is a serous instrument for a serious player or collector. But so you don't miss out on owning this incredible guitar. They are not getting any cheaper PICS UPON REQUEST

• 1 month later...

Archived