FS 1974 Strat 100% Original with OHSC

• Members

This is a 9/10 1974 100% original Stratocaster with tremolo (whammy) bar that started life as Olympic white and has aged and ambered to a gorgeous lemon chiffon. This is 100% original with out even a solder joint ever touched and has its original hard shell case along with staggered poles, all featherweight and in Ex+ condition or money back!

1974StratFace.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks I keep forgetting that the price belongs on these posts...it is listed on the Bay, and I lowered the price to sell at $6,200

I'm not sure if I can post the link but it was put up there last night. Here's the better description that went with it.

Up for auction...and I hate to do it...is this 100% original 1974, three bolt neck, large head stock, double string tree, featherwight Olympic white Fender Stratocaster with serial number 564xxx. This baby has maple neck and board, staggered pole pickups, NO ROUTES and contoured ash body. This Strat is the tremolo model in its original Fender case with winged logo & these cases are selling for over $350 these days. This is easily a 9/10 and the REAL DEALnas is the case in EXCELLENT condition. From Hendrix to SRV to Skynyrd and back in time to the old blues guys this monster has tone. This beauty started life as an Olympic white Strat and has aged and ambered to gorgeous lemon chiffon yellow

Archived