For Sale: Ibanez Prestige RGA121 Violin Flat finish $600 shipped

JoshuaLogan

• Members

For Sale: Ibanez Prestige RGA121 Violin Flat finish with Ibanez Prestige hardshell case $600 shipped

Awesome guitar, but I started getting the urge for a guitar with a trem and piezos, so I bought an EBMM Petrucci... both guitars play equally well and are very nice, but the EBMM has more features for me (trem, piezo, strat-sounding middle position) so it's more convenient for playing live, so I'm selling the RGA. Still though, for someone looking for an awesome playing, nice and simple fixed bridge shred guitar, the RGA is a great guitar for around half the price of the EBMM.

I bought the guitar new about 3 months ago. It hasn't been gigged and is in great condition. It even has the plastic covering on the back plates still. The only thing keeping it from being 100% mint is one TINY, hard to notice pinhead ding by the bridge that happened when I was lowering the bridge and my hand slipped.

They sell new for $900, and I'm asking $600 shipped with the nice Ibanez Prestige hardshell case to anywhere in the continental US, or possibly elsewhere if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping to wherever they live.

I'll get some pics soon. If you're interested, let me know and send me a PM or email.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived