Prices on Keyboards - Going Up!?

GigMan

• Members

Ok, so I noticed when flipping through the latest American Musical Supply catalog that prices are actually going up: Yamaha S90 is now $1,999 where it used to be $1,899? And pricing on one unit - a Roland something or other (sorry, I have CRS syndrome lately - "Can't Remember Sh*t") said it was going up about 150 bucks after April 30th...

WTF?! :eek::confused:

Someone please explain. Was there a shortage of plastic - to make the keys - or circuitboards or something?

• Members

Gigman:

I don't know if they were running a sale when it was advertised at 1899.00. The S90 has always had a MAP of 1999.00. I wouldn't pay that for it. The price is only higher if you pay it.

89 octane is 1.99 in PA.

Mike T.

• Members

Originally posted by midi

Can you say the dollar is dropping in value, so imported goods are costing more here.

Blame Bush!
;):p:confused:

BTW, how much is gas in your area? $1.99 here in AZ.

I 2nd that Midi, the prices on all imports are rising, I saw the Euro is now fetching ~ $0.76, the dollar is dropping every couple of months. Man oh Man what are we going to do??????

Gas in Chi-town

$2.09:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by midi

Can you say the dollar is dropping in value, so imported goods are costing more here.

Blame Bush!
;):p:confused:

BTW, how much is gas in your area? $1.99 here in AZ.

Here in Northern New Jersey, I buy MOBIL for $1.89 for Regular.

• Members

the price of gas ( for the car) is going up every day here in California. The cheapest was $2.19.

It is predicted to get close to $3.00 closer to summer- what a big suprise, this pricing pattern happens every year. High gas prices just in time for summer vacations.

As far as our out of control deficit, here is my favorite bumper sticker ' there is a village in Texas missing its idiot '

Archived