For sale ibanez prestige 1570 japan w/pic

fastfret

• Members

Yeah, it does look clean.

Fast fret, have you not played it in awhile?

The fretboard looks really light for rosewood, almost dry looking.

Any case or gig bag?

How is the set up?

9 or 10 gauge strings?

Thanks

yes havent used it for 2 weeks, the guitar is in good condition, string gauge is 9.

up

• Members

Dr. Scottie, who is the chicka on your avatar? I wanna bust a nut in her.

Dude....I'm trying my best to emergency contact her right now and let her know that she has the privilage of having your man batter in her.... I know she's going to be so excited, and mean...what girl wouldn't be??

...Is this picture of you and your brother the most recent picture that I can show her??

1b.jpg

• Members

Oh that's right.... this was at your coming out party right after your soon to be ex-girlfriend was stuffing money down my shorts and I was teasing you about it. I remember now.

That was actually your dad in a wig.:poke:

• Members

....Anyway, back to guitars, and done with gays...the guy has gave his phone number the whole time. Which of course, a scammer can still give their phone number, but if I were DD or anyone else interested, I'd give the guy a call. He may turn out to be normal and legit.... or he may speak in language that you no understand.:cop:

• Members

....Anyway, back to guitars, and done with gays...the guy has gave his phone number the whole time. Which of course, a scammer can still give their phone number, but if I were DD or anyone else interested, I'd give the guy a call. He may turn out to be normal and legit.... or he may speak in language that you no understand.
:cop:

im just sellin my guitar here, im new in here in the US, just move here last year, i do work at dundalk music center here in dundalk maryland, check this website, or call the owner dave for my info. My name is Rogel, guitar instructor

http://www.dundalkmusic.com/dmc/html/aboutus.htm

Archived