For Sale: A couple of Warmoth Baritones.

flaming turd

• Members

DO NOT PM ME. EMAIL ME: Locrain@gmail.com

LP is gone.

The second one (explorer style), is a korina body, another wenge neck (fast, fast smooth wood), pau ferro fretboard. EMG 81 and 85 set. Missing a knob. Plays great, sound amazing. Killer, killer guitar for low tunings. Problem is, in my band right now (see sig) I don't really have a use for it. Paid over $1000 I believe, asking $700. Again, make me an offer. Be happy to answer any questions, and I will try to take any pics you want.

Trades: Any PRS guitars will be looked at, I can add $. No other guitars. Amps ok.

-Bruce-

100_2042.jpg

100_2041.jpg

• Members

well the bc rich from suffocation was a gift from a girlfriend, and she had a hell of a time getting that thing. only got one amp left, and i could prob only get like 70 for my 7 string which wouldnt even be worth it. its too bad, that thing is like the nastiest guitar ive ever seen.

• Members

Im workin on it as hard as I can, I need that guitar. I put one of mine on ebay, and the other two are up for sale. Any chance you could hold on to it for a couple weeks? Also, I am going home for the weekend today, and maybe I can squeeze out an early bday present from the rents

Archived