Halo guitars ES-335 Cherry Sunburst

mooncalf

• Members

:thu:ok i have a Halo Guitars BLH-6 in Cherry Sunburst. this guitar is one of the greatest ES-335 style i have ever played. it just doesn't get enough play to justify keeping it. Halo Guitars out of sunny California. Halo guitars doesn't make this model anymore. i believe this model to be about 10 yrs old at least that is what the previous owner told me. when i got the guitar that was a crack in the top and a few chips in the finish they were professionally repaired by Osterlund guitars in Laporte Co. and the pickguard was added. the repaired crack reside under the pickguard. check out Halo guitar at www.Haloguitars.com they build some really wild stuff now more of the metal edge and speciality stuff. i wll sell for cash $500.00 or trades will be consider thanks :cool:

good trades with: wmcjhi

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The Es 335 is mostly associated with the Gibson name but many manufactures make them. Gibson,Epiphone,Dean, Washburn,Heritage to name a few:thu:

no no and no,es335 is only associated with gibson,epiphone which was bought by gibson makes a cheaper imported version of this.the body style is not called an es-335,because that is a trademarked name used soley on gibson products ,it is a semi-hollow body electric.

you should have titled this ad as a es-335 "styled" guitar because your title is misleading.:cop::poke::cop::poke::cop::poke::cop:

• Members

we all know it wasnt deliberate bud.....and no one here was trying to be a dick,the thing is almost everyone who hangs here are hardcore gear heads.being as descriptive as possible in your sale threads only serves to make you a more reputable seller.cheers man,hope it sells fast and for what you want-pete:thu:

BUMP

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

no no and no,es335 is only associated with gibson,epiphone which was bought by gibson makes a cheaper imported version of this.the body style is not called an es-335,because that is a trademarked name used soley on gibson products ,it is a semi-hollow body electric.

you should have titled this ad as a es-335 "styled" guitar because your title is misleading.
:cop:
:poke:

Where's the semantic police in kingnimrod's persistent "ES 335" for sale thread?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1987130

Archived