Epi Goldtop Les Paul 56 Reissue p-90s

prsnstrat

• Members
$380 shipped/paypal. Epi database tells me it's a 1998 made in Korea.

I think if you put it up on Ebay you will get what you're asking. If you do a completed item search, the ones that sell go for ~$380-$400. And people on Ebay tend to be more reasonable about sending USPS MO's (not that I don't agree with what everyone is saying in the thread...just my experience. I stopped taking Paypal on anything over a couple hundred bucks because Ebay jacked their fees again :rolleyes:)

Just my $.02

Another free bump for a cool guitar!

• Members

Man, put this on Ebay. You will get more than $370 shipped for it. I just saw one in mint condition with a case go for $500 plus shipping.

Thanks for the tip, that's what I noticed too, and can't figure out why this doesn't move at this price on the forums.

Brandon

• Members
Thanks for the tip, that's what I noticed too, and can't figure out why this doesn't move at this price on the forums.

Brandon

International buyers :)

It's not too hard to ship to Canada or UK/France/Germany through USPS, so if you put this thing on Ebay and offer to ship to the big foreign countries, you'll sell it.

Unfortunately, the dollar sucks right now...but that means people with strong money are buying American goods like hot cakes. Anyone trying to sell guitars right now has to market overseas to get any kind of money.

:thu:

Archived