WANT TO TRADE...

• Members

OKAY, KIDS... I never thought I would do this, but I THINK I really want an LTD EC-1000.

IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, JUST PM ME...

Up for trade is my beloved NUMBER ONE... Some of you know that I am a professional touring guitar tech, and not to toot my own horn, but I do know what I'm doing with guitars, and I REALLY took my time here, and this guitar plays incredibly. I will regret this in the future, I know, but here goes...

I built this guitar using really good parts and fine tuned it meticulously.

Built as my interpretation of a Jake E. Lee model, Warmoth alder sttrat body, hardtail bridge, Only wired with a single 81 right now, but has universal route under the guard.

Neck is Warmoth Conversion 24 3/4" scale (like Jake...) maple/maple with STAINLESS STEEL 6105 frets... ABSOLUTELY NO FRET WEAR !!!

Reverse, angled strat style headstock with Schaller locking machines and strap locks.

I hand-cut the GraphTech nut as close to perfect as I could.

The only flaws are a couple of small (very small...) paint chips in a couple of places, and the screws Warmoth sent for the truss rod cover were cheap, so two of them twited off.

I won't do like a lot of people and add up the cost of parts and try to get that for it, I just wanted to try out an EC-1000... If you have one and want to trade, just let me know. WE CAN EVEN TRADE BACK IF THIS GUITAR ISN'T WHAT I SAY IT IS... NO RISK...

Mine includes a G&G vintage style hardshell case, not mint but DEFINITELY very good.

NO RED GUITARS PLEASE !!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg120/dangolguitartech/

Archived