FS: Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

• Members

Good luck on that one. I bought a epi lp custom with duncans in it and it was in mint shape for $400. Your askin way to much for something with a nasty like that. Even though it is apparently fixed there's just no way.

thats what i was thinking... new or not, it is and always will be damaged....

good luck with the sell... dave

• Members
thats what i was thinking... new or not it is and always will be damaged....

good luck with the sell... dave

If its brand new, why are YOU selling it? Its crazy to expect that kind of $$$ from that guitar. Who fixed it, what repair method was used, the same reason you dont want it, is probably the same reason other people dont want it. You will probably sell it right after you DROP the price. :)

• Members

No way man, its NEW, just had some problems shipping and broke so it needed to be fixed. That break, with a good fix dosnt take $400 off the value of it.

It most certainly does drop the value that much. Especially since it's not even fixed properly. I'll give $100 shipped. My suggestion is take it to a good luthier and have it fixed properly. It'll cost you about $150 to have it done right and then you'll have a guitar that will still play nicely.

• Members

Sorry to say this but the break does reduce the value to damn near nothing esp. on a cheap guitar like an Epiphone. Also I doubt it's a plus top, looks more like a plain top to me. And they aren't worth much more than $350.00 new

Archived