Official Electric Guitar Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Jim McKenzie View Post
I had a great experience buying from Rege, aka The Prisoner. I bought a 2007 Gibson SG Select from him and the experience couldn't have been better. Highly recommended!
sold a beautiful solid flame maple sg to jim mckenzie, aka jim mckenzie smile.gif

great guy + accountable + backs up what he says = good deal.

thanks jim. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Great deals with
silverburst, kadrocker, TRevMFB, stonedtone, mttmg, paul999b, leod_74, Nomad000, jdpkeeper, DonaldDemon, Steve the Hero, dixie789456, teleman, PBomber22, eyeball987, pinchegordo, kbledsoe, Dixie 10-8, Yavin, Dave67, Scobro, Phil Jacques, bluesking55, Lightnin8281, sahlomonic, roodog, TheLivingDead(X3), 78pbass, BPSUL, silverring233(x3), SeanRogers, guillatool1, neatobassman, wrathchild1, kool98769, Honkridge, emmerwood, bluesthug, thevelourfog, itkindaworks, rochester2002, JohnQ, jackajesusfreak, Procreatur, dabrams, Firebrand, ejendres, Yo_Squig, scotty66, grego7, thrill74, ashtray, craigny, chadd, bluesking55, chroma, naveed211, BryanMichael, Lonnie99, lbj273, groovezilla79, Mind Riot, boonestunes, Naragnst AND LOTS MORE!

• Members

A great deal with JSutter

Bought his Agile Les Paul and it arrived extremely quick and packed like a fortress. It was very secure and this thing could have been dropped off a building. He added a strap and straplocks and was a surpise to me when I opened it. HUGE HUGE thanks and a very great guy to deal with.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Shooterkc (Chris) is a great guy to deal with. Sent out my USA strat within a few hours of receiving funds. He sent me tracking info right away. The guitar was shipped professionally packaged and UPS could not have damaged the guitar even if they tried. Well done Chris!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by 7PlaGues View Post
+++ great deal with TheHeat
Bought a Suhr pickup of him. It was shipped extremely fast and very secure.. Thanks again my friend!
And thanks to you 7PlaGues, instant payment and great communication.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived