GIBSON unsigned Tom Murphy AGED SLASH #142 NEVER PLAYED!

truthis123

• Members

If you don't know the story behind these, they were created to be replicas of Slash's 1988 Les Paul. Only 50 of these were made worldwide and I think they are sold out. Includes all original documents, Custom Slash Case, Certificate of Authenticity, etc. They sold back in April for $8500 and I am asking for $6500 shipped in the United States. I will accept Paypal, Cashier's Check's, and Wire Transfers. I am looking to sell or trade. Thanks for looking

aged1.jpg

aged2.jpg

aged3.jpg

aged4.jpg

aged5.jpg

• Members

because i bought 3 of them for resale and i took them out of the box to take pics and make sure nothing was wrong with the guitars, i sold it to him.

i like to make sure everything is ok before i send any guitars, 10 min playtime isnt really a big deal unless your making it a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm just now going to be listing my unplayed Slash Murphy unsigned relic on the bay.... probably by tonight or tomorrow it will be up to see! Good luck to whomever wants this axe! I wish I could keep it forever, but life always makes us have to part with our prized possessions eventually... now it's my time! Feel free to call me too, if interested... thanks!

Michael

2o3.913.8493 cell text verizon

• Members

i had 4 of these guitars and still currently own one thats signed by slash, all of them was really nice and consistant in the tone and aging, theres some pics in my photobucket. i wished i had the cash to buy another one of the unsigned ones.

Archived