F/S Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7

Evan666

• Members

Easily the best 7 string ive ever played. Heavy tone, but incredibly clear. This is brand new, Ive had it for about two weeks with maybe 6 hours of play time on it. No marks, scuffs, or dings. Hate to sell, but some unexpected bills came up. Here are the specs of this beauty.

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access / 26.5

• Members
You just had to post this after i get over my Loomis-7 gas.
:facepalm:

Nice:love:, but i am also broke. Sorry, those things sell like hot-cakes through so im sure someone will buy it soon.
:thu:

I hate to get rid of it :facepalm: but school books stupidly expensive

• Members
Man I'd LOVE to take that off your hands but all I could offer would be a Gibson Faded SG + Cash
:(

If you get desperate, let me know!

Ive always wanted an SG, and the EMG's would make it perfect. Ill keep you in mind. If my new job pulls through I might just do that.. Ill keep in touch

• Members
No, but any standard case should fit it. I had it in a SKB and it was fine.

Hmm... so how are you going to ship it? I've never seen a guitar shipped without HSC... Just in a box, wrapped in bubblewrap? Do you have the schecter box that it came in? Not trying to be a dick, I just don't have any idea how guitars ship without a case. :)

• Members

Ive always wanted an SG, and the EMG's would make it perfect. Ill keep you in mind. If my new job pulls through I might just do that.. Ill keep in touch

For sure man, just let me know. I'd ship it in a hardshell case as well, don't trust my packing skills on a guitar, and don't trust a shipping company not to break it :lol:

• Members

Hmm... so how are you going to ship it? I've never seen a guitar shipped without HSC... Just in a box, wrapped in bubblewrap? Do you have the schecter box that it came in? Not trying to be a dick, I just don't have any idea how guitars ship without a case.
:)

haha no its cool man, I'd ask the same thing!

I actually have the original schecter box it was shipped in, plus I bubble wrap the {censored} out of it, and add foam and peanuts too. Ive been shipped guitars this way, and have shipped guitars this way with no problem.

edit: I could add the case I have, but it would be more money obviously.

• Members
Hmm... so how are you going to ship it? I've never seen a guitar shipped without HSC... Just in a box, wrapped in bubblewrap? Do you have the schecter box that it came in? Not trying to be a dick, I just don't have any idea how guitars ship without a case.
:)

I bought my Schecter brand new, with a case...they shipped in two seperate boxes, which was dumb but I got to say the schecter box was really well put together....high density foam bumpers in all the right places plus the sensitive parts were wrapped and bagged....if he still has the original packaging, you'll be in good shape!

• Members

I bought my Schecter brand new, with a case...they shipped in two seperate boxes, which was dumb but I got to say the schecter box was really well put together....high density foam bumpers in all the right places plus the sensitive parts were wrapped and bagged....if he still has the original packaging, you'll be in good shape!

thanks for backing me up man:thu:

BUMP

Archived