Dean custom soloist style guitar FS/T

yoyodunno

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably medium at best. It has more of the crunch type distortion. Also it's dead simple: 1 input, 1 knob and that's about it. If you had a good eq pedal then this thing would really open up, I normally don't use pedals so I never got one. I'm waiting on a ProTone Body rot to come in and if interested I'd throw it in for free. I don't for see me using it when my Banshee 50 comes in(That's were my money went). Here are some pics of the inside,it does not have the greatest head cab though(it kinda looks like it was covered in carpet).

• Members

Well I don't mean with a high gain pedal, i just mean using an overdrive pedal to boost it.

Yeah I'm not sure any of those amps are what I'm looking for, if I was gonna trade for an amp I'd be more interested in a high gain british type amp like an orange.-thx

• Members

The livewires sound really good, I think they pair up very well with my triple xxx for a great metal sound.

The power chords are similar to how emgs sound with them for the way that it sounds very big, and the livewires are good for shred too. I also like the way the neck pickup isn't so muddy as lots of neck pickups are.

• Members

The livewires sound really good, I think they pair up very well with my triple xxx for a great metal sound.

The power chords are similar to how emgs sound with them for the way that it sounds very big, and the livewires are good for shred too. I also like the way the neck pickup isn't so muddy as lots of neck pickups are.

Thanks for the info.

I just purchased a guitar from a HC member recently so I am kinda low on money right now. I will check back with you early next week to see if you still have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived