Dean custom soloist style guitar FS/T

yoyodunno

• Members

$550 SHIPPED/PAYPALLED OBO

Here's the info:

The guitar here is a Dean Custom 450 proto. The info I have from the previous owner is that the guitar was given to him by Dean because the previous owner was going to get a sponsorship with Dean. But apparently that person had a change of jobs and so I got the guitar.

Also this guitar is supposed to be the one that sparked the Dean Custom 450 line of guitars. So you won't be able to buy this guitar anywhere, and if you look up the Custom 450 series you will see they come with EMG HZ humbuckers which are not too great. But this guitar you are looking at came stock with the 18v active Seymour Duncan Livewires.

The pickup set in here cost 200 alone and will of course still be in the guitar, with 2 new Duracell batteries in the back :)

And if you are wondering about the quality, it is very very good, while the trem is liscensed it still stays tune even with heavy use because of the chapstick I put on the knife edge and poles, and I set up the springs which wasn't very hard. The sound is pretty thick, definitely shred worthy or even rhythm metal work. I think the sound is kinda LPish, but not really if you know what i mean.(tho i am fairly sure the neck and body are mahogany per the Dean rep)

So here's the specs if you don't want to read all that! :

Dean Custom Guitar(Soloist style body and headstock)

Binding around neck and head

Ebony Fretboard

Abalone Inlays

24 Frets

XJ frets

SD Active Livewires

Gold Hardware-Speed Knobs, Tuners

Licensed by Dean Floyd Rose(since the knife edge has lasted i know its not bad)

Made in Korea(better quality than most MIK tho)

Serial Number: E061678

And as for marks, there's two tiny ones by the bottom about 2 mm in diameter each.

650 OBO

dcust1vd5.png

dcust2jf0.png

dcust3ro6.png

dcust5yb8.png

dcust7cd9.png

550 OBO

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly don't see any reason no one would buy this thing!? Dean guitars stock, you know the Korean ones are actually great guitars if you buy the nicer ones. I'd offer cash, but I don't really have that much to throw around. Hence the offer on the trades, I'd give you more than one of the things in my sig, you just take your pick and set some terms.

Archived