Zion Primera Quilt Top w/ Joe Barden pu's!!! Worldwide shipping!

azzzy

• Members

For sale is my most prized posession - my Zion Primera. :cry: Never thought I'd see the day... but I lost my day job and the crashing stock market made withdrawing my savings impossible at the moment. So... The guitar is unbelievable: super light - under 7 lb.!!!, extremely resonant, very comfortable. Amazing design of the neck joint - a virtually non-existent heel allows for effortless access to the highest frets (actually kinda reminds me of a Parker Fly). The Joe Barden Two Tone pickups are factory - they were installed at the Zion shop. They deserve a special mention. Great humbucking sound - bite and fatness, excellent harmonics. When split they give a great single coil sound that rivals any real single coil pu's out there. What's amazing there is virtually no drop in volume. And they are noiseless!!! There is a reason why these pu's are upwards $400 for a pair.

According to Zion's Director of Sales Torin Torgersen the price for a Primera with these specs is $5100 (and that's not including the Bardens). I am asking for $2499 (plus shipping) - less than half that. And you don't have to wait 4 months to get it.

I don't mind shipping outside the US. So those of you living accross the pond (Atlantic or Pacific) feel free to take advantage of the sad state of our currency. :wave:

Pictures

Body Style: Primera

Body Material: Mahogany

Figured Top: Carved Maple Quilt

Pickguard:

Archived