2003 Les Paul Supreme- steal it from me.

zosoKing5

• Members

1800 ONLY FOR 11/12/08!!! new pics too. I hate to do this, but I cant afford 2 super nice guitars right now. Right now I have the chance to grab a 69 les paul custom, so this girl needs to go. Anyways, to the point. It has zero flaws. the neck is not too fat but larger than a 60's profile. ebony fretboard, the gold fretwire which is smooth and there is 0 fretware on it. I have been spoiled by this fretwire/ebony fretboard combo, I can only hope that the 69 will play as well.

Absolute case queen, see for yourself.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2132121

im only asking 2200, we will split the shipping if its over $30. otherwise price does not include shipping.

I have never owned or played a better instrument in my life. I was in the market for a 1960 Reissue, but none of the reissues (54-60, and i played over 20 guitars) played as well as my supreme. dont be afraid to ask me any questions.

• Members

Good luck on your sale but if i ever felt that way about a guitar i would never sell it.

I know, but Im relatively young. the majority of the guitars ive played up until 2 months ago were 2 epiphones and a handful of fenders that came and went. The les paul customs i have played with ebony fretboards are pretty similar in feel to this guitar, so im willing to take the risk. Still, I am torn in two making this decision. :cry:

• Members

hey! your on mylespaul forums arent you? your guitar is sweet, but the only guitars im interested in is a 68 ri les paul custom in white, and a cheap, well playing telecaster.

get some pics up of your guitar though, it sound pretty neat :)

• Members

many lookers, no takers...you know you are tempted, and you keep coming back because it would be worth it.

2100 shipped. how can anyone beat that?

A new les paul standard is 2600 now. This is a mint guitar for an excellent price, make it yours!

Archived