FS - 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom

zakkfaerum

• Members

Hey everyone. I have this guitar here and I am giving some serious thought to selling it.

It's a 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom. From what I can tell everything is original, even the Gibson HSC. I would consider it to be in pretty good shape considering it is 28 years old. There are signs of it being played, a few marks here and there, but nothing though the finish. The back is in great shape as well. There is a small piece of binding missing behind the neck joint, but you can't see it from the front. You can see it in the pic. No breaks or repairs anywhere on this guitar. Pickguard is on it now, just not when the pics were taken. :thu:

The only thing is, I really have no idea what I should be selling it for, so let's say $2,580.00 but willing to listen to offers for sure. Any help would be great!

Please PM me if you have any questions or offers!

Thanks for looking!

DSCF7194.jpg

DSCF7196.jpg

DSCF7198.jpg

DSCF7199.jpg

DSCF7200.jpg

DSCF7202.jpg

DSCF7204.jpg

DSCF7205.jpg

DSCF7209.jpg

• Members

I have this same guitar, but a 1989. But mine has Grover Imperials tuners. I am bumping this 1 cause these Customs play like sex! The pickups look to be the same as mine, Gibson "The Original" Bill Laurence designed. The highest output passives I have ever tried.

I payed 2400.00 U.S. for mine and I thought it was a tad high at the time, but wanted it bad. So.... lol Early `70s Les Pauls (Norlins) are going for high 2 G figures into the 3 G realm.

VERY nice Custom. I think your right in the ballpark asking pricewise.

Archived